lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

upgrading ssd pc building site custom pc builder

i wanted to upgrade my ssd which is a boot drive that has an oem copy of windows with a mobo of msi z170a-g45 i was told that it would be hard for me to have a larger drive since my board may have uefi which i dont fully understands that would prevent me from taking a new ssd and installing windows that and using my old ssd as a slave if this wrong please an explanintion of how i could do this would be helpful.

Edit 1: im upgrading since my ssd is a 250gb crucial and i want to maybe go samsung 850 atleast maybe 750 to 1tb since i dont want to upgrade again for awhile

submitted by /u/KluuKin
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nt766/upgrading_ssd/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario