lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Users with ryzen 5 1600 pc building site custom pc builder

Hey r/BuildaPC,

I am a first time builder and poster to this subreddit, I have some previous experience with upgrading. I am finally building a new PC to replace my under powered general use laptop. I was planning to overclock my 1600 to 3.8 ghz but am concerned about the stock wraith cooler capabilities. I will eventually be upgrading the cpu cooler, probably a cryorig h7.

I would definitly appreciate any input other users of the cpu have about the overclock or the cooler. I'll post the specs and build pictures if you guys want but I figure it is a rather regular plan build, no crazy self bent cooling system or unique rare parts.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/mkpeak
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrydo/users_with_ryzen_5_1600/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario