lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Using a virtual machine for local multi-player on the same system. It's possible, but is there any hardware complications I should watch out for? pc building site custom pc builder

This is the stuff I'm about to buy: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ssPMNN

I told a friend that I would like to do local multi-player, non-LAN, using two displays on the same box. He threw up some things for me to consider that I hadn't thought of like how will the GPU handle that, will the VM instance be able to use the GPU, and also the CPU and BIOS.

The BIOS for the mother board is Click BIOS 5, and from my glossary search, the 1700x was recommended for a user looking to run a lot of VMs.

Edit: I want local multi-player for my kids, who like Minecraft and now Ark.

submitted by /u/SmellyPeen
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrj3w/using_a_virtual_machine_for_local_multiplayer_on/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario