domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

What does it mean when evga power supply works during detection test and not on pc? pc building site custom pc builder

I just built my first pc and the power supply worked for two days. The psu I have is an EVGA Supernova 650w G3. There were times when it would power the motherboard but the pc wouldn't turn on, but I eventually got it to work. So today it wouldn't power the pc on and the fan wouldn't move after using it just a few minutes ago. I took the psu out to check if it was defective or dead by using the detection tool that it came with. The fan would blow during the test which shows that it does work. Does this mean that I would have to put in a RMA?

Here are the specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yw7nvV

submitted by /u/Phoenix-Wright_
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6npr2j/what_does_it_mean_when_evga_power_supply_works/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario