lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

What GPU do you recommend? pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes.

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Some games, I only play LoL because of my crappy PC, but when I get the new PC I will buy Overwatch, maybe Pubg, but I'm not a hardcore gamer, games ISN'T the reason I'm changing computer.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, frame rate, game settings)

The screen I have is on 1050p and it works good for me, you know, I'm 19 without a job so I don't have that much money. I'm not really looking for ultra settings on 100 fps, I'd like to play on the higher settings possible but not necessarily everything on the maximum settings.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Around 540€ but it can be a little bit higher, and if lower it's better obviously xd

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Spain.

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

New R3 (the cheap one) maybe I try to OC it to 3.5Ghz, I guess it won't be hard to do, 2x4GB ddr4 3000Mhz, Asrock AB350M Pro4 motherboard, and a 550W Corsair power Supply. That will be 335€ WITHOUT GPU, so, what GPU do you recommend me? Provide any additional details you wish below.

Also, is there any other configuration for that prize that performs better and ages better? x) NOTE: You do not have to follow this format, but please be sure to answer these questions. Please do not ask to simply be given a build. You are welcome to delete this section.

submitted by /u/NicoMalley
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrtx2/what_gpu_do_you_recommend/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario