lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

What GPU for content creation & streaming PC? pc building site custom pc builder

I'm building a PC around a R7 1700 chip that will have two tasks: content creation (video editing) and streaming. Gaming will be done on other machines, so it only needs to do the aforementioned. My question is what type of GPU am I looking at? Will for example an RX480/580 (if I find one...) or a GTX1060 suffice? Or will I encounter bottle necks and does it benefit from something more high end?

submitted by /u/Twentyhundred
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrs1g/what_gpu_for_content_creation_streaming_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario