miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

What GPU manufacturer is best for longevity and keeping cool? pc building site custom pc builder

I am curious what brands for nvidia last fairly long and keep the PC cool? My Palit 780ti died on me a month back and it was literally 3 weeks after the manufacturers warranty ended since it had been over three years. As such I am pretty scared of buying a new pristine 1080 or 1080ti if it is only going to only last three years, as such I just want to get a brand that will be good for lasting a good chunk of time.

And also what are optimal ways for to extend a cards life? I never OC and I would dust the thing once every 5 months. I travel to and from uni every 4 months so I put my PC in the car in a right space with cushioning which I feel might be worth mentioning if that has any effect on GPU life.

submitted by /u/Kiznivis
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7w19/what_gpu_manufacturer_is_best_for_longevity_and/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario