lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

What should I upgrade first? pc building site custom pc builder

Hello everyone, with the new Ryzen models having been released and me having a bit of extra money to spend, I was thinking about upgrading some (a) part of my PC which I built ~9 months ago with the help of this subreddit. I built it with having a relatively low budget, and also the idea was for the first part to upgrade to be the CPU. Now I was thinking of getting a cpu from the ryzen series (not sure which one yet) but wanted to ask you guys first what you would recommend - maybe I should upgrade something else first, or save and buy something better in the future, or what type of cpu you would suggest?

The main reason I want to upgrade something is because I want to try to get a bit better PUBG Resolution / FPS - there isn't anything I would want to fix outright so it could even be fine just keeping the pc as is.

Below is the pcpartpicker list, thanks for any advice!!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor £98.90 @ Amazon UK
Motherboard ASRock - H110M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard £46.97 @ Amazon UK
Memory Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory £68.00 @ Eclipse Computers
Storage Kingston - HyperX Fury 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive £84.97 @ Amazon UK
Video Card MSI - Radeon RX 470 4GB Gaming X Video Card -
Case Deepcool - TESSERACT SW ATX Mid Tower Case -
Power Supply EVGA - 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply £58.95 @ Amazon UK
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total £357.79
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-24 13:05 BST+0100
submitted by /u/YG_doncalzone
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p7z0l/what_should_i_upgrade_first/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario