lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

What type of Windows 10 should I buy? pc building site custom pc builder

I'm currently working on my build and I'm confused with the different versions of Windows 10 on Amazon. There's the USB version and the standard version(I think it comes with a disc for installation?). My build is not going to have a disc drive so I'm probably going to have to install through a USB, but I have no idea how to do this. On which case, should I buy the USB version?

I saw in the comments of a sale for it on rbuildapcsales that said that they were unreliable or pointless? If possible some clarification on that as well.

submitted by /u/Acxelion
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nuj3c/what_type_of_windows_10_should_i_buy/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario