domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

What's holding back my build? pc building site custom pc builder

Hi all, here's my build. I'm getting very disappointing performance in all of my games like Far Cry, PUBG, SC2 among others. I feel like some of the hardware is pretty solid and I should be able to play on higher settings without a huge drop in framerate. To play PUBG without video lag, I have to be on very low or low for all settings. CS;GO I have to turn down my settings to be able to get to a high enough framerate to use my monitor's refresh rate. Temperatures are all fine when games are on higher settings, performance is just terrible.

Windows10

Processor: AMD A10-6970K APU 4.0 Ghz

Graphics: XFX R9290XENFC Radeon R9 290x 4GB

Mobo: ASROCK FM2A88X Extreme6+

Memory: Kingston HyperX 12 GB DDR3 RAM (2x4, 2x2)

SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB

PSU: Corsair CX750M 750W PSU

Any idea what in my build is holding me back, or do you think I have something faulty?

submitted by /u/dpapes
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nm0kw/whats_holding_back_my_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario