viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

What's the most reliable, longest lasting 3tb hard drive out there? pc building site custom pc builder

[Title] I was going to get a seagate 3tb 7200k barracuda for about $80 but then I started seeing online that they are very unreliable and prone to crashing and losing data. So now I'm tempted to get the Western Digital Black 7200k 3tb for about $167 (WD claims the black model is the best of it's kind within their lineup) but it's more than double the seagate and I'm not sure if it's worth it if the seagate is just a good in the long term. I want to be able to use this build as long as possible so I need the longest lasting, no data loss hard drive that I can find for a reasonable price.

submitted by /u/Ytrellyl
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q3693/whats_the_most_reliable_longest_lasting_3tb_hard/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario