viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

What's with the high wattage on PSUs? (It's been a long time) pc building site custom pc builder

Hey reddit, it's been a while since I built a rig (Q6600 so around '07). Since then, I only had iMacs (yea I know).

However, while looking for parts and getting back to PC to build a comfy mITX, I found that most PSUs still have really high (500W or higher) wattage.

Why is that? Adding together current entry level hardware I max out at about 200W (+25% for bronze PSUs).

Is there something I am missing? Or is a 250-300W PSU actually good enough for me? Cheers and thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Klappspaten66
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q3s13/whats_with_the_high_wattage_on_psus_its_been_a/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario