lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Where Can I Find a Galax HOF 1060 6GB in the US? pc building site custom pc builder

I have always wanted an All-White Themed Custom computer that I built myself, but the only part that I can't seem to get ahold of is a decent White GPU. I know the ASUS Dual 1060 is also a white card, but I just can't stand how the backplate looks compared to its beautiful Galax counterpart.

Could anybody please help me find this part? Or, help me find out when Galax is planning to restock their cards since the mining craze is also starting to die down.

submitted by /u/poodabai
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ns5da/where_can_i_find_a_galax_hof_1060_6gb_in_the_us/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario