domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Where to start? pc building site custom pc builder

I have been wanting to build a PC for awhile, but have not taken the time to really learn what I need to know until now. I asked a coworker on a starting point. His first idea was to start explaining a few different parts and how they function. It helped a little, but now I feel as though it is confusing me because he said some parts will work together while others won't due to newer technology such as a different adapter. Now that I'm watching videos and reading about building a PC (with lingo I don't understand) I'm not seeing how to know what is comparable with what. Where is a good place to start so I know what I'm doing?

submitted by /u/Ezrhul
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nlniv/where_to_start/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario