sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Who are "Element Gaming"? + Any opinions on this case by them? pc building site custom pc builder

I was looking back over cases and stumbled across this new one by a company called "Element Gaming" here - I am not familiar with them however, and the case lacks an reviews on pcpartpicker (although it does have ones on ebuyer, I'm not sure how reliable ebuyer reviews are as I've not purchased from them before).

In general, I'm wondering if this case will be poor quality (and additionally, how good ebuyer are at handling returns and delivering it in the first place).

submitted by /u/LjSpike
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nh1w3/who_are_element_gaming_any_opinions_on_this_case/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario