martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Will a Gigabyte Gaming 3 MB support a Ryzen 1700 OC @ 3.8-3.9GHz? pc building site custom pc builder

I'm building this PC for my gf and I've only dealt with intel builds for the past decade or so as you can tell I'm not well versed in all the details about OC'ing an AMD processor. I'm concerned that the VRMs on the Gigabyte Gaming 3 will be too hot and I should instead get a MSI Gaming Pro Carbon. I don't feel I need to get a X370 for her as we won't be SLI'ing. Help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/nite_
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nyurq/will_a_gigabyte_gaming_3_mb_support_a_ryzen_1700/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario