lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

[Workstation] Graphic card with one or two displayport outputs? pc building site custom pc builder

I am almost done with my workstation build which I am going to use for programming mainly and watching movies in 1440p where the aim is to have a powerful CPU and overall parts but also that the build needs to be quiet.

No gaming is going to occur at all due to me giving up gaming as a concept, my OS will be Kubuntu (Linux) with dual monitors (1440p, 2560x1440)

Which GPU could I buy and do I need one or two displayport outputs? I have read that you can use one displayport cable for two monitors. My CPU will not include a integrated graphic and therefore I need to buy a external graphic card.

Build: https://pastebin.com/4zN3pHzj

At home I already have three Samsung 850 EVO so I do not need any SSD:s. Why the PSU somebody may say? Because it is half-passive and I know it will not use that much juice but I could not find a lower watt PSU in that category.

submitted by /u/WashingMachinePTSD
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nsqgc/workstation_graphic_card_with_one_or_two/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario