martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Would this be alright for playing games on low/medium? pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys my current graphics card broke (GTX 1060 6GB) but the rest of my PC is fine and I have a GTX 750 Ti lying around.

My current computer has: Corsair RM650x PSU, 16gb RAM, i5 6600k CPU.

I'm not very good with computers so if I added the 750 will I be able to play games on low quality with playable FPS (close to 60 at least) while I wait for a replacement? Or should I not even bother? Play games like Overwatch, Street Fighter, Dota and Single-player games from maybe the past 8 years.

submitted by /u/t_rey2020
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o6jc8/would_this_be_alright_for_playing_games_on/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario