lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Would this gpu be good for overwatch, max settings, 60fps? pc building site custom pc builder

Hi, I have started saving up for a new pc as I have to share my dad's pc with my younger brother and it gets annoying, not to mention my dad is finishing college. I have bought a motherboard and a case so far and I know every other part I want to get but I'm stumped on what GPU I want. For reference, my dad has a single gtx 970 and an i7 7600k 4.0GHz and can run CSGO at 272 FPS and Overwatch max settings at 70fps . I am getting an i7 7700k 4.2GHz but I found a gpu that might work. m.newegg.com/products/N82E16814137054 . My dad said that a GPU that has 4GB of memory would be more than enough for what I'm doing, including streaming eventually. Please give me some input.

submitted by /u/HaxorusKiller
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ntur0/would_this_gpu_be_good_for_overwatch_max_settings/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario